Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default 75th Rangers ( Gunner's unit in Vietnam), was Fast track to inequality....

Gunner Asch on Sat, 13 Nov 2010 22:16:02 -0800
On Sat, 13 Nov 2010 18:39:55 -0800, Larry Jaques
wrote:

On Sat, 13 Nov 2010 17:35:35 -0800, Gunner Asch
wrote:

On Wed, 10 Nov 2010 01:22:56 -0600, Don Foreman
wrote:

Gunner, you really need to quit smokin', right now, totally and
forever, set the example if you're surrounded by smokers, no excuses
or you don't have a hair on your ass worth saving.

Im in the middle of trying ...again.

Lets see what happens...again.

Gunner, you forgot. It's easy to quit. It's a decision which has to
be made, so make it and forget it. Piece of cake.

(Be sure to have plenty of sugarfree gum on hand for the oral
fixation.)

Odd that Ive quite humm 15 times before..with everything from gum to
patches...and was never able to last longer than 6 months

It is easy to quit, done it a thousand times. The problem is that
it easy to not start up again.
On a more serious note, it is the "habits of the hand" that are
the real problem. I stormed out of computer lab to have a smoke while
I waited for a compiler to take its bloody time compiling. It wasn't
till I was out the door and patting my shirt pockets that I remembered
I'd quit 15 years before!
So, I don't "smoke" but if I constantly chew on pens - have I
really "quit"?

Oh, and for what it is worth, people on the Patch tend to have
lower cholesterol.

I must be a Victim and should be paid for life for my handicap.

You do live in California, where everybody is a victim, and nobody
is at fault. Well, nobody left. The Responsible people have all
left.
--
pyotr filipivich
It's eight fifty eight. Close enough!