Posted to uk.d-i-y
dennis@home dennis@home is offline

Default How much to change a pullswitch?

"brass monkey" wrote in message
eb.com...

Take a breath FFS, that sounds as though you're trying to convince
yourself that you did the right thing.

I know I did the right thing.

I doubt you'll convince many of us

That is a problem with you.

and I presume you haven't had the balls to leave a paper trail to
yourself. What a nasty, vindictive ******* you are. There's also a
procedure for removing chips on shoulders, if I were you I'd get a rear
view mirror fitted.

If that is intended to be a threat you had better hope I don't take it
seriously.

TS know how to contact me.
They don't need to, TMH claimed to have committed the offense.

I am surprised you think a trader that claims to bully and harass customers
should be on a list of approved traders.
It is unfair to other traders on the list to have the list made worthless by
listing people who do not behave in an appropriate way.
You may also note that I am not making the decision as to what is
appropriate or if anything was inappropriate, I just asked for expert
advice.