Posted to uk.d-i-y
The Medway Handyman[_3_] The Medway Handyman[_3_] is offline

Default How much to change a pullswitch?

A.Lee wrote:
dennis@home wrote:

Or screwfix, they appear to discriminate tradesmen as the select
card they sent me shows, I have never registered as a tradesman or
anything like that with them BTW.

Everyone gets the same deal at Screwfix YTC.
****es me off if I have to go in the store to see a queue of people as
the one at the front is choosing between 3 lights and cannot decide
which one they want.
The general public get in the way, thats why I wont go into Screwfix
any more.

Exactly my experience last week. Wanted half a dozen items, already had the
part numbers written down, filed in the slip....

A bloke of about 94 with a catalogue 4 years out of date was clogging up one
till while they tried to sort out what he wanted & a couple at the other had
three boxes of taps open.

Bloody nuisance.

--
Dave - The Medway Handyman