Posted to uk.d-i-y
brass monkey brass monkey is offline

Default How much to change a pullswitch?

"dennis@home" wrote in message

"The Medway Handyman" wrote in
message ...

Of which more later, when I have more evidence....

Evidence of what?
If you mean my email to TS then I have actually stated that I did.
I expect to get a response soon.

Anything else and you are wasting your time as there is no evidence to
find.
You can't even claim I provoke you in this newsgroup as its invariably you
that starts abusing me even when I ignore you for weeks.
Just look at this thread where you can't even read what I say and jump to
the wrong conclusions all over the place.
You even agree with me in posts but still say I am wrong and post abuse.

I know you don't listen but I will say it again, stop behaving like an
lout in public forums, don't brag about your past wrong doings either. Use
a bit of common sense when someone tells you that you are behaving in an
illegal manner don't just say FO, stop doing it. Remember that people can
get fined under the telecoms act for posting abuse on the internet or
someone could just report your behaviour to BY and have your account
suspended/terminated, which I haven't BTW as I find you funny.

I did tell TS you were claiming to have harassed a customer, the same as I
would phone 999 and report any other crime against a person that I saw. I
wouldn't have if you had taken the point that it was illegal and wouldn't
have done it again, but you insisted that you were right and were inciting
others to do the same. I asked TS to explain it to you so it wouldn't
happen again but I guess that you still haven't taken the hint or they
haven't explained it to you in simple enough terms for you to understand.

I think you need to go back on the ignored list.

Take a breath FFS, that sounds as though you're trying to convince yourself
that you did the right thing. I doubt you'll convince many of us and I
presume you haven't had the balls to leave a paper trail to yourself. What a
nasty, vindictive ******* you are. There's also a procedure for removing
chips on shoulders, if I were you I'd get a rear view mirror fitted.