Posted to uk.d-i-y
dennis@home dennis@home is offline

Default How much to change a pullswitch?

"The Medway Handyman" wrote in message

Someone who gets TMH to buy the goods and then claims back the goods
is assisting TMH in avoiding registering for VAT..

Someone buying goods from me cannot possibly claim the VAT **** for
brains, because I'm not registered and don't have a VAT number. Unless I
use their cash to buy the goods in their name & give then=m the VAT
reciept - which is no different from them buying the goods themselves.

What has that got to do with what *I* said?
Are you geof in disguise? He can't read either.

however he does this at a cost.. he loses all rights as a consumer
if the goods are bad.

No he doesn't you ****ing idiot.

If he buys it from TMH then TMH would be responsible for it working, if
not TMH isn't responsible unless he botches the install..

For once you are right.

I have been right for everything you have said I was wrong for in this post.

..

My charges would therefore be for fitting the customers item. It would be
their responsibility for sorting out any problem with the supplier they
bought the goods from.

Thats what I said, why do you need to repeat it?

So, once again, despite wrigging like the worm you are, you have made a
complete & utter prat of yourself again.

I await your appology.

You are the one that needs to apologise.
TMH is just an example as it was earlier in the post.

And yes I did miss something out, it wasn't simple enough for you! I meant
if the customer had gone with a VAT registered handyman he would have got
his VAT back so it would cost him nothing and get to deal with one contract.
Which is exactly consistent with what I said about it costing him to buy
from you BTW.