Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default 75th Rangers ( Gunner's unit in Vietnam), was Fast track to inequality....

On Sun, 14 Nov 2010 17:39:41 -0800, "Steve B"
wrote:

"Larry Jaques" wrote in message
.. .
On Sat, 13 Nov 2010 22:16:02 -0800, Gunner Asch
wrote:

On Sat, 13 Nov 2010 18:39:55 -0800, Larry Jaques
wrote:

On Sat, 13 Nov 2010 17:35:35 -0800, Gunner Asch
wrote:

On Wed, 10 Nov 2010 01:22:56 -0600, Don Foreman
wrote:

Gunner, you really need to quit smokin', right now, totally and
forever, set the example if you're surrounded by smokers, no excuses
or you don't have a hair on your ass worth saving.

Im in the middle of trying ...again.

Lets see what happens...again.

Gunner, you forgot. It's easy to quit. It's a decision which has to
be made, so make it and forget it. Piece of cake.

(Be sure to have plenty of sugarfree gum on hand for the oral
fixation.)

Odd that Ive quite humm 15 times before..with everything from gum to
patches...and was never able to last longer than 6 months

I must be a Victim and should be paid for life for my handicap.

Sorry, sir, but you have to be a registered (and voting) Demonrat to
qualify.

I decided that I never wanted to smell like a dirty ashtray again, and
I haven't. Quitting alcohol and tobacco were each one-time deals.

Like I said, it's a decision. Choose wisely, grasshoppa.

To me, I like some people better when they drink. Most ex-drinkers and
ex-smokers rail on like an ex-prostitute.

Steve

Truth indeed.

Gunner

--
"Confiscating wealth from those who have earned it, inherited it,
or got lucky is never going to help 'the poor.' Poverty isn't