Posted to uk.d-i-y
The Medway Handyman[_3_] The Medway Handyman[_3_] is offline

Default How much to change a pullswitch?

dennis@home wrote:
"geoff" wrote in message
In message , "dennis@home"
writes

"geoff" wrote in message
In message , "dennis@home"
writes

"geoff" wrote in message

Would you like to actually admit that you are wrong here?

No, but I will if you paste the link so I can check the source, I
wouldn't trust *you* to tell me the time.

There you go SFB

http://www.hmrc.gov.uk/vat/managing/...ng/reclaim.htm

now you can admit you are wrong, you stupid retard

OK.

Was that "OK, yes, I was wrong "?

However it does raise an interesting point..

someone who is not VAT registered like TMH would pay VAT if he
supplies the goods..
Someone who gets TMH to buy the goods and then claims back the
goods is assisting TMH in avoiding registering for VAT..
however he does this at a cost.. he loses all rights as a consumer
if the goods are bad.

It is no different from someone buying a boiler and asking an
installer to fit it for him

If the goods are faulty, he still has his rights as a consumer

Of course its different.

No it isnt **** for brains.

He has to get someone to fix it and then claim back the costs from the
supplier rather than telling TMH to fix it.

Anything wrong with the install would be my problem - anything wrong with
the product wouldn't be. I'm happy either way, if I supply I make a mark
up, if the client buys hes can use the input VAT.

If TMH didn't supply it then TMH could just say no as he had
fulfilled his obligation and then the customer has to find someone
else.

Wrong again **** for brains.

If I correctly install a product whic is faulty - why should it be my
responsibility to sort it out for nothing?

If you had a clue about business, an example like this cannot be
construed as avoiding VAt registration, unless there is PROOF of
collusion to evade registration (e.g. A letter stating words to that
effect

Of course its avoiding it, who said that it was wrong to do so?
Do you have a guilty feeling?

You are a complete & utter ****ing idiot Dennis with no idea about business
or VAT or anything else.

Stop wriggling like the worm you are.