Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default 75th Rangers ( Gunner's unit in Vietnam), was Fast track toinequality....

Don Foreman wrote:

On Sun, 14 Nov 2010 08:56:44 -0800, "Steve B"
wrote:

"Gunner Asch" wrote

Facebook is interesting in some regards..you find out if the winners and
losers you thought of people as in school, really were what you thought.

Ive avoided it for years and a lady friend insisted I put Stuff up,
about 6 months ago, so with some reluctance..I did.

Shrug..no regrets but its not something I check very often either.

Gunner

Gunner

My personal opinion is that people who spend much time on facebook or
Googling other people's past really need to get a life, or at least a hobby.

Steve

For some, these *are* hobbies!

BTW, don't bother looking for me on Facebook. I'm not there.

I am. It was the only way to contact a couple old freinds. The same
with My Space. I look at the accounts about every other month.

enough left over to pay them.