Posted to rec.woodworking
Upscale Upscale is offline

Default Drilling bench dog holes?

"RonB" wrote in message
bit of dust and that's not at all desirable considering that the bench
is
located in my living room.

Why is it in you living room? Just nosy. :^}

Essentially, it's because I live in a one bedroom apartment and use a
wheelchair. In well over 10 years of looking, I haven't been able to find a
wheelchair accessible space to rent or perhaps share with someone that is
within the realm of affordable. I'd be willing to pay $300-$400 a month for
a space that's accessible and less than 30 minutes or so Toronto transit
travel time time. So far, I've not been able to find anything other than
commercial spaces that are $1000 a month and up. To compound the problem,
Toronto's subway system is slightly less than 50% wheelchair accessible
which cuts down greatly on my potential search area.