Posted to uk.d-i-y
David Paste[_2_] David Paste[_2_] is offline

Default Laser printer eating toner

On Nov 12, 10:27*pm, "Dave Liquorice"
wrote:

Quite happy with mine as well, beat me to it saying so. *B-) *Doesn't
do much colour work but all that it has done I've been happy with.

I honestly thought that for pictures it would be a bit ropy, but it
has surprised me how good pictures can be on a colour laser. I'd given
up on inkjets years ago due to several reasons and was using a mono
Samsung laser, with commercial photo printing for err, photo's. It was
good for text, but images (other than being greyscale, of course) were
distinctly 'newspaperish'. The 1515 is much better than I hoped for,
and even it's black text output is noticeably better (crisper,
especially at smaller type sizes) than the old Samsung ML-1610.