Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Don Foreman Don Foreman is offline

Default 75th Rangers ( Gunner's unit in Vietnam), was Fast track to inequality....

On Thu, 11 Nov 2010 21:04:04 -0800, Hawke
wrote:

On 11/11/2010 7:09 AM, wrote:
On Nov 11, 2:13 am, wrote:

So believe anything you want. I'm just saying after hearing this guy for
years I don't believe him, ever.

Hawke

What is the word for someone who has already made up their mind? Oh
yes, Prejudiced.

Dan

Nah, the word you're looking for is "convinced". As in after years of
hearing things that didn't ring true, he convinced me that his word was
not to be trusted. Prejudiced means to prejudge or have one's mind made
up before hearing the facts. So that word is wrong. I never believed
Gummer to be lying until so many thing started to not add up.

Hawke

Your words, visible above:
So believe anything you want. I'm just saying after hearing this guy for
years I don't believe him, ever.

Then you say,
Prejudiced means to prejudge or have one's mind made
up before hearing the facts.

Your declaration that "I don't believe him, ever" seems to perfectly
fit your definition of prejudice.