Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Steve B[_10_] Steve B[_10_] is offline

Default 75th Rangers ( Gunner's unit in Vietnam), was Fast track to inequality....

wrote in message
On Nov 10, 3:54 am, "Jeff R." wrote:

Perhaps you can provide some insight for me on why he is seeking to
perpetuate this "Great Cull" nonsense. I just don't see what's in it for
him.

Is he just playing with the noobs? Does he really think that anyone would
believe his fantasy?

Is he trying to frighten people? (Again, how could anyone believe such
pap?)

Doesn't he see how silly it makes him look? Hell, not "silly". Downright
disgusting and amoral.

I just don't get it. (obviously). Why does he do it?

Have you figured out why Cliff starts as many threads as he does? And
why he cross posts to so many groups? Do you see what is in it for
Cliff? Does he really think that anyone believes the stuff he posts?
Do you think Cliff sees how silly it makes him look.

I think that Gunner and Cliff are essentially alike. They just do it
to provoke people.

Dan

--
Jeff R.