Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Dave H.[_2_] Dave H.[_2_] is offline

Default Source for ABB ACS drive repair manual / schematic?

"Ignoramus16525" wrote...

OK, sorry. You guys piqued my interest.

Isn't this the manual?

http://96.61.63.50/techlib/ABB/ABB_A...ers_Manual.pdf
http://igor.chudov.com/manuals/ABB-3...ive-Manual.pdf

On page 13 it has an explanation of model numbers and shows ACS 301.

Dave's ACS 301 4P9 means 5 HP with internal RF filter wall mounted.

Sorry, I now realize that Dave wanted a repair manual!

Thanks anyway Iggy, but I have that one! My old deflicted eyes have a hard
time with surface mount boards, hence the longing for a schematic...

Anyone who needs 3HP of 415V(ish) from their 220/240V single-phase supply
can use one of these for the job, just be sure you choose one you can derate
30% or so - easy hack, ask me how if you'd like to know!

Dave H.
--
(The engineer formerly known as Homeless)

"Rules are for the obedience of fools, and the guidance of wise men" -
Douglas Bader