Posted to alt.home.repair
George George is offline

Default Why you should change your vehicle to flex fuel

On 11/9/2010 7:53 PM, wrote:
On Tue, 9 Nov 2010 12:58:58 -0800 (PST),
wrote:

Yah, sure...no problem except that in Alberta we can't even get E5 let
alone E85. We're supposed to have E5 by Dec. 13/2010 but I would bet
on it.
==

Consider yourself lucky. There are a lot more problems caused by E
fuels that get fixed by them.
It is basically a farm subsidy anyway. We are burning food in our
cars.

Sure, but it is important to keep the SUVs operating. It just wouldn't
make any sense to consider fuel efficiency when you need a fluffed up
truck to haul yourself and a large beverage around...