Posted to rec.woodworking
Josepi[_11_] Josepi[_11_] is offline

Default Review, Harbor Freight Oscillating Multifunction Tool

I never solved my problem with analogue watches, either. I had about 10-12
of them die when they were less than two weeks old, every time. I too,
resorted to a pocket watch for many years.

The digital era resolved that for me. They last an average of four to five
years (batteries, scratches and paint) now.

"Lobby Dosser" wrote in message
Have not worn a watch for ten years. When I absolutely need one now, I use a
pocket watch. My problems were almost exclusively with analog wrist watches.
Bought a top of the line Timex in the PX at Lackland AFB just before I left
for my next duty station in 1961. It died - forever - on the plane between
San Antonio and Kansas City!