Posted to alt.home.repair
Percival P. Cassidy Percival P. Cassidy is offline

Default Why you should change your vehicle to flex fuel

On 11/09/10 07:53 pm, wrote:

Yah, sure...no problem except that in Alberta we can't even get E5 let
alone E85. We're supposed to have E5 by Dec. 13/2010 but I would bet
on it.

Consider yourself lucky. There are a lot more problems caused by E
fuels that get fixed by them.
It is basically a farm subsidy anyway. We are burning food in our
cars.

50 or so years ago in UK "Cleveland Distol" (5% alcohol) was advertised
widely, and I sometimes used it in my motorcycle. I don't recall anybody
ever complaining. 85% alcohol is something else, of course.

Perce