Posted to rec.woodworking
Lobby Dosser[_3_] Lobby Dosser[_3_] is offline

Default Review, Harbor Freight Oscillating Multifunction Tool

"Upscale" wrote in message

"Lobby Dosser" wrote in message
Sounds more like You are the problem. I used to be that way with watches,

Used to? I've got three watches that all have to be sent in for repair.
Almost $600 spent on these POS and they keep breaking down on me inside
the first year of warranty. I'm not violent with any with with them, don't
bang them on anything and don't drop them. Yet, they keep breaking down on
me.

Please, please tell me how you solved your watch problem? Do you still
wear watches?

Have not worn a watch for ten years. When I absolutely need one now, I use a
pocket watch. My problems were almost exclusively with analog wrist watches.
Bought a top of the line Timex in the PX at Lackland AFB just before I left
for my next duty station in 1961. It died - forever - on the plane between
San Antonio and Kansas City!