Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Joe AutoDrill[_2_] Joe AutoDrill[_2_] is offline

Default Fat Chance But... 56C Face WEG Motor Anyone?

The temptation to buy a motor and claim it was damaged in shipment is
large,
but I just can't do it... It sucks to have integrity in a world where
lack
thereof is rewarded at times.

I feel the opposite that in this country it is very easy to be
relatively honest and to make a respectable living.

It is not so in many other placed in the world.

My comment was tongue-in-cheek.

I think that after practicing the "right things" long enough you realize
there is a whole lot of truth to the words, "What goes around, comes
around"... Or what some call Karma.

Doing what is right almost never leads to bad things. Doing what is wrong
is often rewarded with temporary gain, but almost always leads to a general
loss later on.

....But this really has nothing to do with metalworking other than maybe a
discussion of business practices.

Regards,
Joe Agro, Jr.
(800) 871-5022