Posted to rec.woodworking
Leon[_6_] Leon[_6_] is offline

Default New House/Shop becoming a reality

wrote in message
On Nov 5, 3:54 pm, "Leon" wrote:

Thank you Robert! Finally we will have enough room for guests to spend the
night, so when y'all are in town you need to plan on spending a night.
Then there would be the night at Swingman's house, then you can visit your
sister, in that order. ;~)

Thanks, Leon!

I got a real chuckle out of that. If I spent a day/night with you,
then Karl, I would probably be in such a good mood that I would just
come on back home. Just tell ol' Sis I had a flat...

Just kidding... kinda...

When are you expecting the house to be finished (real time, not
contractor projections) ?

Robert

I "think" every thing that might be delayed by weather has been done
already. Basically all the roofing is complete, the windows are in and the
insulation is going in today. Stone was delivered today and brick was
supposed to be delivered today. It is to this point in 20 days. They
project another 43 days to closing. As it is it appears the inspections may
be the delay although they have not been a problem so far. I really do
expect to have the keys in my hands on 12/21.