Posted to alt.home.repair
chaniarts[_2_] chaniarts[_2_] is offline

Default Why do they skip sizes of metric combo wrenches?

Jeff Thies wrote:
On 11/5/2010 9:49 PM, Smitty Two wrote:
In om,
wrote:

There was an old couple we knew and had a dog named Bing. I asked
how they came up with that name. Well the real name was Bingo but
when the lady would go out at night to call the dog she was
hollering Bingo Bingo Bingo. The neighbors thought she was wacky
SO that is how the name Bing arrived. WW

Every time I name a cat, I think long and hard about how it's going
to sound to the neighbors when I go out to call him. Otherwise great
names have been rejected on that count.

I've only known one cat to know her name, "Spot". After a while
though, all the cats would come running, looking for a treat.

Since Spot is now gone, I just call out "breakfast", and they all
have figured out what that means!

Jeff

every one of my cats knows and comes to their name, and they don't get fed
until they obey 'sit'.