Posted to rec.woodworking
Hoosierpopi Hoosierpopi is offline

Default Review, Harbor Freight Oscillating Multifunction Tool

On Nov 7, 3:14*pm, "Morgans" wrote:
"Ivan Vegvary" wrote

Forgot the link. *Sorry.
http://www.harborfreight.com/multifu...ool-67256.html

I bought a Chicago Electric right angle grinder a few years ago. *It ran for
about 40 seconds before the armature burned up.

Never again.
--
Jim in NC

I've had much better luck with mine. About five years before the
little half-moon spline thing broke and my neighbor mad me another -
back in business for another five years (of intermittent, of course)
use. If I was a metal worker/had a welding shop, I might not want to
rely upon HFTools. But,, then, I could charge the customers for the
added cost of a more dependable grinder, no?