Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Tim Wescott Tim Wescott is offline

Default Digital Machinist - electronic version

On 11/08/2010 09:33 AM, Pete C. wrote:

Mark F wrote:

Just subscribed. Can't download or print.
Village Press claims copyright etc.

My questions:
1. I can copy pages of the print version for use in the shop. Why
not the digital version?

2. I can download and save and print the digital version of Circuit
Cellar magazine, why not DM?

I found that I CAN capture the screen image and print / save same for
the pages I want which solves my problem for now, but I'd much rather
save a pdf so I can refer to ANY article at will, without having to
link to the publisher's site.

Bit backward, no?

Yes, backward. Cancel your subscription and let them know exactly why.

Yup. It's called a "free market economy".

--

Tim Wescott
Wescott Design Services