Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Dave H.[_2_] Dave H.[_2_] is offline

Default Source for ABB ACS drive repair manual / schematic?

"DoN. Nichols" wrote...

I noticed -- but I can't help, so I stayed quite.

That may have been the case for many others.

Good Luck,
DoN.

Oh well, no alternative, it'll have to be out with the stereo 'scope and
soldering iron... Rats!

Fortunately it can't be much as everything else works, I suspect a component
cracked / solder joint parted with the several G's of deceleration...
Possibly where the programmer plugs into the board

Thanks anyhow,
Dave H.
--
(The engineer formerly known as Homeless)

"Rules are for the obedience of fools, and the guidance of wise men" -
Douglas Bader