Posted to rec.woodworking
Upscale Upscale is offline

Default Review, Harbor Freight Oscillating Multifunction Tool

"Lobby Dosser" wrote in message
Sounds more like You are the problem. I used to be that way with watches,

Used to? I've got three watches that all have to be sent in for repair.
Almost $600 spent on these POS and they keep breaking down on me inside the
first year of warranty. I'm not violent with any with with them, don't bang
them on anything and don't drop them. Yet, they keep breaking down on me.

Please, please tell me how you solved your watch problem? Do you still wear
watches?