Posted to rec.woodworking
Upscale Upscale is offline

Default Review, Harbor Freight Oscillating Multifunction Tool

"Ivan Vegvary" wrote in message
TOOL PERFORMANCE: Loud, but performed very well. I did 14 holes by
the time the blade wore out. Not bad, considering that it's 48 inches
of cut per hole, for a total of 672 inches, or 56 feet. This would be
equivalent to undercutting about 100± door jambs!! Extremely safe.

If it interests you, some people sharpen their blades. Apparently, a
sanding/cutoff wheel in a Dremel can be used to cut new teeth in the
multifunction tool blade. I've never heard of a set being put on the teeth
and doubt it's necessary as long as your blades aren't getting stuck. Just
ensure that new teeth are clean and flat.