Posted to rec.woodworking
RicodJour RicodJour is offline

Default OT - New House - now way off topic ...

On Nov 6, 1:30*pm, Robatoy wrote:
On Nov 6, 12:45*pm, RicodJour wrote:

I'm not looking for a saint to hold office, I'm looking for someone to
be effective and not tear stuff down instead of building it up. *My
parents used to lie to me all of the time.

Mine did not. "Shut up, we will get there when we get there."

My mother would not use such language. My father, well, he would have
prefaced it with, Godammit!

We are in such a situation. *We need to be told the truth about the
economy, the deficit, etc., but we don't need to be told the truth
about who's banging who, who was the greater war hero, or any of
that. *It's not applicable.

Intégrité, mon frère. A liar will lie. Allways. *

Ah, I see. You have never in your life lied. Got it. Tell me, was
it painful pulling the nails out of your feet and palms?