Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Why do they skip sizes of metric combo wrenches?

On Sat, 06 Nov 2010 00:14:18 -0500, The Daring Dufas
wrote:

On 11/5/2010 8:49 PM, Smitty Two wrote:
In om,
wrote:

There was an old couple we knew and had a dog named Bing. I asked how they
came up with that name. Well the real name was Bingo but when the lady
would go out at night to call the dog she was hollering Bingo Bingo Bingo.
The neighbors thought she was wacky SO that is how the name Bing arrived. WW

Every time I name a cat, I think long and hard about how it's going to
sound to the neighbors when I go out to call him. Otherwise great names
have been rejected on that count.

I knew a couple of girls who owned a dog named Dammit. Come here Dammit!
Get down Dammit! Stop licking me Dammit! The last one was yelled at me
too. 8-)

Not "go down Dammit!"?