Posted to rec.woodworking
Han Han is offline

Default OT - New House - now way off topic ...

Swingman wrote in
:

On 11/6/2010 9:09 AM, Han wrote:

Sorry, Karl, don't know which one of the 1000 or so liars you are
talking about here. I know of one CT guy who did some such thing,
but I'm not sure how really bad his statements were. Remember, I
hesitated just a tiny bit when coming to the US in '69 because I
didn't agree with the Vietnam policies of that time.

Not the point, Han ... makes no difference which period of history,
that those who will condescend to outright lie to your face don't make
good representatives is inarguable, to knowingly ignore that fact is
despicable.

Yep, but this McMahon was a worse choice IMO. Glad I didn't have to make
the choice ...

--
Best regards
Han