Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Steve B[_10_] Steve B[_10_] is offline

Default Olbermann Suspended, Rachel Madcow gets identical haircut in support

"Rich Grise" wrote in message
Steve B wrote:
"Gunner Asch" wrote

So Anderson had no numbers of the actual trip. No numbers of travelers,
no numbers of total dollars, no numbers of ships, aircraft etc.

So lets be fair and simply cut it in half, shall we?

$100 million a day, and costing nearly 1 billion dollars for the 9 day
trip.

Is that more fair to you?

So, why weren't you and I invited? How do they make up the invite lists
these things? I expect an inspection of the guest lists would reveal
some
interesting reading. Maybe we could get in on the next one. I don't
really
want to go to India. I am not germophobic by any means, but I don't want
go to any country where I am afraid to touch anything. It was like that
in Nigeria, after seeing those preparation briefings including graphic
footage
of Ebola virus patients. You didn't even want to breathe in the air.

Is it true that the whole continent of Africa smells like ****?

I hear France is pretty bad, too, with all the open benjo ditches and a
****oir on every corner.

Thanks,
Rich

Nigeria was pretty bad. We arrived at night, and drove in a van with a
smelly Nigerian driver, and two men with AK47's. Didn't see a lot. Coming
back was daytime, and yes, it stank. And odd smells that were kind of like
chitlins cooking.................... strange, not bad, but not good. We
spent almost the whole time at the rig or airport. Driving back, roadside
vendors had all kinds of dead animal carcasses there, some with just the
hair singed off. Interesting, but not enough to stop, and we were not
allowed to get out of the van. Do not touch anything. Do not drink
ANYTHING, even if capped. Drink only water provided. If you do give a
beggar money, pitch it to them, or throw it on the ground, no contact.
Pretty groaty ****.

Steve

Heart surgery pending?
Read up and prepare.