Posted to rec.woodworking

Default New House/Shop becoming a reality

On Fri, 5 Nov 2010 16:54:04 -0500, "Leon"
wrote:

wrote in message
Good going Leon! I can't imagine what it would be like to have that
much room to work whenever I wanted. Years ago I had a large rented
space with a small office attached that I ran my business out of for a
few years. Moving everything back home and having only a 12X16 shop
to work in is painful.

Since it must also serve as storage for materials and a staging area
for the projects there isn't any room in there.

I'll bet you and Kim are as happy as two newlyweds. For different
reasons!! ;^)

Congrats on everything. The house, the shop, being a good Dad, and
doing a find job raising good kids. That goes for Kim, too!

Robert

Thank you Robert! Finally we will have enough room for guests to spend the
night, so when y'all are in town you need to plan on spending a night.
Then there would be the night at Swingman's house, then you can visit your
sister, in that order. ;~)

I just realized why you need the extra large home: You built your own
bedroom castle...I mean "set".

--
If we attend continually and promptly to the little that
we can do, we shall ere long be surprised to find how