Posted to uk.d-i-y,free.uk.diy.home
Lobster Lobster is offline

Default How to get discounts at B&Q (2%) and Halfords (4.5%) indefinitely!

On 05/11/2010 15:03, F wrote:
On 05/11/2010 00:44 John MacLeod wrote:

For anyone who's not a member of Quidco, it's well
worthwhile.

TopCashBack don't do the in-store credit card cashback but they
generally do the same online offers as Quidco with, quite often, better
cashback. http://www.topcashback.co.uk/ref/digital gets both of us £2.50
if you use it to sign up.

Oh, and there's no £5 annual fee with TopCashBack.

Yep I'm a member of that one too. Don't think it's as wide a coverage
as quidco though (eg doesn't do B&Q which was the original reason for
starting this thread) which is why I tend to use quidco by default.

If you look at http://tinyurl.com/38pt5on (or
http://www.moneysavingexpert.com/shopping/cashback-sites-comparison/providers/#content
you'll find a cashback site comparison tool which is worth a look.

Best cashbacks from wherever tend to be for the likes of mobile phone
contracts, insurance policies and utilty contracts; often into the
50-100 GBP bracket.