Posted to uk.d-i-y
TheScullster TheScullster is offline

Default Re-Fit Radiator

Hi all

The kichen saga continues..
The kitchen radiator was long since removed, to give access for wiring
chases etc.
It was moved to the garage probably 4-6 months ago.
Although the inlet/outlet ports were covered, it is likely that some rust
has formed inside the rad.

Due to slow progress and the likelihood of colder weather, I am considering
re-fitting the rad to take the chill off.
This would also allow testing of the new feed piping I am working on for a
kick space heater.

So, is there anything that can be done to "rinse out any rust" from the
radiator before re-fitting?
It is not an old tatty thing - moderish stelrad type bog-standard item.

Thanks

Phil