Posted to uk.d-i-y,free.uk.diy.home
Lobster Lobster is offline

Default How to get discounts at B&Q (2%) and Halfords (4.5%) indefinitely!

On 05/11/2010 00:44, John MacLeod wrote:
On Nov 3, 10:30 pm, Grimly
drugs began to take hold. I remember Lobster
saying something like:

If anybody decides to sign up on the strength of this - suggest you use
the following affiliate link, which will pay you 1.00 GBP (and me 1.50
GBP as a thank you!)(as opposed to 0 GBP for each of us if you go direct
to the site instead):
http://www.quidco.com/user/233229/60053

Ooh, you spammer.

Whatever. For anyone who's not a member of Quidco, it's well
worthwhile. It's also worth noting that ebay "Buy It Now" attracts a
discount

So does any ebay purchase, actually - the quidco kickback is a % of the
ebay revenue from the sale. Seems to work out at typically 2-4% of the
purchase/'winning' price paid. You need to log in to ebay via quidco
when you pay for the item (ie not when you're bidding on it)

David