Posted to free.uk.diy.home,uk.d-i-y
Bob Eager Bob Eager is offline

Default How to get discounts at B&Q (2%) and Halfords (4.5%)indefinitely!

On Thu, 04 Nov 2010 19:42:04 +0000, Lobster wrote:

On 04/11/2010 09:17, Dave Liquorice wrote:
On Wed, 03 Nov 2010 23:48:59 +0000, Lobster wrote:

Ooh, you spammer.

Yep that's what I thought when I got to that bit.

The affiliate scheme pays 2.50 for each referral and it's up to the
account holder to apportion that sum between themselves and the newbie

The spamming aspect would have been mitigated by giving all the £2.50
to the newbie or 50p to yourself and £2.00 to the newbie.

Don't see why you object to the principle that I should benefit in a
small way from imparting the information, particularly as the newbie
benefits anyway. And it's not as if I spammed umpteen ngs in a bid to
get referrals; as you're surely aware, I've been hanging around this ng
for years and thought the info might be useful to others when I found
out about it yesterday, and just added the link (completely openly) as
an afterthought.

I have no problem with this. In fact I just signed up! Thanks...

How long does it take from registering a card to a store does it take
for the in store cashback to be active? I'm off to B&Q later this
morning, I'm already a Quidco member.

I'm not telling. ;-)

I know now, and I'm not telling either! .-)

--
Use the BIG mirror service in the UK:
http://www.mirrorservice.org