Posted to uk.d-i-y,free.uk.diy.home
Lobster Lobster is offline

Default How to get discounts at B&Q (2%) and Halfords (4.5%) indefinitely!

....by becoming a free 'Quidco' member, if you aren't one already.

As well as their fairly well-known online shopping cashback scheme, they
also have an 'in-store' scheme with several retailers, whereby you
register your credit card number with them and then each time that card
is used in that shop, it simply triggers a cashback payment to your
quidco account. Not a very long list of retailers as yet, but it does
include Cineworld, Halfords, Little Chef, Blockbuster and very recently,
B&Q. As I spend a fair amount in B&Q that's very welcome news for me!

(FYI cashbacks are usually much higher for online purchases but you do
need to remember to access the site through Quidco. They also deduct
the first 5 GBP you earn each year as a fee (only if you earn it) - and
that's very quickly made up.)

If anybody decides to sign up on the strength of this - suggest you use
the following affiliate link, which will pay you 1.00 GBP (and me 1.50
GBP as a thank you!)(as opposed to 0 GBP for each of us if you go direct
to the site instead):
http://www.quidco.com/user/233229/60053

David