Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
TwoGuns TwoGuns is offline

Default OT - Pure Gas

On Nov 3, 1:52*am, "Stormin Mormon"
wrote:
* * *http://pure-gas.org/

Myself, and aparently many others. Find that the new "10% ethanol"
motor fuel gives about 15% less fuel mileage. I don't see a lot of
advantage to planting, harvesting and distilling to make a fuel that
provides less mileage. Wish I knew where to buy the old style
gasoline. Well, now, here is a list of stations that provide the old
style gasoline.

Now, you can know, also.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

A couple years ago one of the car magazines did a test comparing power
outputs and fuel economy between straight gasoline and a 10% Ethanol
mix. Regular engines using the 10% Ethanol mix showed slight power
increases but lower fuel economy. However three of the cars that had
supercharged or Turbo charged engines not only had more power but
showed an increase in fuel economy also. I remember one of the three
cars was a Subaru WRX and IIRC the others were a Saab and a Ford.

DL