Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
[email protected] stans4@prolynx.com is offline

Default OT - Pure Gas

On Nov 3, 12:52*am, "Stormin Mormon"
wrote:
* * *http://pure-gas.org/

Myself, and aparently many others. Find that the new "10% ethanol"
motor fuel gives about 15% less fuel mileage. I don't see a lot of
advantage to planting, harvesting and distilling to make a fuel that
provides less mileage. Wish I knew where to buy the old style
gasoline. Well, now, here is a list of stations that provide the old
style gasoline.

Now, you can know, also.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

Hardly "new" at this point. Those living in smog-check areas already
have suffered with it for 10 years or more. And the latest is that
Congress just passed some more green legislation that allows up to 15%
now in "regular" gas. Mechanics will love it. Haven't seen that yet,
but coming soon to a pump near you. Already have E85 around here, not
that that many folks can burn it. As far as straight gas, I usually
can find mine outside the major metro areas, usually tagged one or two
octane points below the lowest grade of gasahol and the same price.
It's that way all through NE and IA. I find that the "lower" grade
gives me a little more zip on hills and about 10-15% more mileage by
the car computer. It's all just green theater, politicos looking to
say they've done Something and ADM fattening on your wallets.

Stan