Posted to uk.d-i-y
george [dicegeorge] george [dicegeorge] is offline

Default Diy Wiki

On 02/11/10 18:26, John Rumm wrote:
On 01/11/2010 17:14, Dave Osborne wrote:
Why is there a banner advert for kitchen doors on this page?

http://www.diyfaq.org.uk/index.html

Sm I missing something? I thought there was to be no commercial
advertising on the FAQ.

We used to have an advert for Grunff's symworks hosting company up there
(who do our hosting), but since they no longer sell hosting services to
end users. there was not much point in keeping that. Hence the change to
the current one, which seemed most relevant to the sites content and is
another of Grunff's ever growing portfolio of online outlets.

perhaps it could have [advertisement] written next to the one advert,
and if you click [advertisemnt] it would lead to the paragraph
explaining its for the webhosting?
[g]