Posted to rec.woodworking
blueman blueman is offline

Default How often to change oil in compressor?

writes:
On Mon, 01 Nov 2010 00:02:38 -0400, blueman wrote:

"Mike Marlow" writes:

blueman wrote:

- Should the oil be replaced at regular intervals?

Should you read your owner's manual?

- If so, is there a good general rule of thumb for how freqently to
replace (either in terms of calendar time or usage)?

I bet that manual may just answer this question...

Unfortunately not - it's a Harbor Freight so manual = minimalist

The information is in the manual on page 15.

http://manuals.harborfreight.com/man...5999/95386.pdf

Thanks I have an older model (#90385) which doesn't have that in the
manual (and indeed it only even goes up to page 12!)