Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Gage block set question...

Gunner Asch wrote:

On Mon, 01 Nov 2010 11:51:21 -0400, "Michael A. Terrell"
wrote:

Ignoramus31297 wrote:

He is a usual kid and I expect it go grow into a slightly better than
average adult. He gets good grades at school and is far from stupid.

I would, say, not expect him to spend a significant time on welfare
once he grows up.

How magnanimous of you to share your ability to see the future.

I understand that many crime family heads are very smart as well.

You can't be as stupid as a box of broken hammers and pull off high
tech crime.

enough left over to pay them.