Posted to uk.d-i-y
Andy Champ[_2_] Andy Champ[_2_] is offline

Default Free Fork Lift

From Wokingham Freecycle. If anyone is interested sign up to that
group and search, or post back here with an email I can unscramble and
forward to the OP. I've cut out the OP's details!

Andy

"Bit of a long shot - anyone want a broken down gas fork lift truck. It
is currently at my work address which is in Bourne End, Bucks so you
would need to be able to collect from there. It has a hydraulic oil
leak and is no longer viable for us to repair, so has been replaced. It
would need craning or winching up onto a flatbed. May be of interest to
someone (perhaps for scrap). If you would like to take a look please
e-mail (withheld) or call me on (withheld)."