Posted to uk.d-i-y
Andrew May Andrew May is offline

Default Diy Wiki

Dave Osborne wrote:
Why is there a banner advert for kitchen doors on this page?

http://www.diyfaq.org.uk/index.html

Sm I missing something? I thought there was to be no commercial
advertising on the FAQ.

From the front page

"*Can I advertise on this website?*

Sorry, but no. This may come as a surprise, but this web site is a non
commercial site. It has no product to sell, and is not intended to
generate any income for its owner. The only banner ad we carry is the
one you see at the top of this page, and that is for a business
affiliated with the enterprise which generously provides all our web
hosting free of charge. That also means that if you sell web site search
optimisation services, we really have no need to hear from you!"