Posted to rec.woodworking
scatter scatter is offline

Default My week

Larry Jaques wrote:

I take it that you don't have the Festool MFT table?

I do. It's an older mft800. It's great for cross cutting or for working
on pieces already cut so that they'll fit on the table. Believe it or
not, it's best feature for me are the precision placed holes. It's
trivial to make 90 or 45 degree cuts. Guides and stop blocks are easy to
clamp down.

I hadn't heard of Eurekazone until now. Festering prices there, too,
eh? Do you own one of these as well?

Yeah, it's what I started with many years ago. The tracks and clamps are
good but I was disappointed by the workmanship of many accessories. I
use my 2 Ezone tracks for cutting stuff down to size or for long, very
thin rips.