Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Gage block set question...

On Sun, 31 Oct 2010 13:07:57 -0500, Ignoramus29388

On 2010-10-31, Gunner Asch wrote:
On Sun, 31 Oct 2010 09:05:49 -0500, Ignoramus29388

On 2010-10-31, Wes wrote:
Ignoramus9310 wrote:

My son's 9 year old friend, schoolmate and neighbor was banned from
Wikipedia for life today, also.

Why?

For vandalism, he was modifying an article about Lego. He did it a few
times and was banned. I laughed so hard yesterday.

Was he posting incorrect information? Is so..and he was committing
actual vandalism..he should be banned.

If he was posting actual provable data...you should start a campaign.

No, he really was vandalizing. I just find it funny that a 9 year old
was banned for life from Wikipedia. He can, of course, open another account.

He should be beaten to within a fraction of an inch of death, and
allowed to heal slowly without medical attention.

Somethings are simply "wrong"...and he found one of those.

Id not be laughing at the little gutter slime..but ****ing on him from a
great height for his actions.

He did a Very Bad Thing (cr) and should be taught that such behavior is
NOT permissible ever again.

If you laugh at/with him...before long he will be spray painting your
car/truck/house as "a joke".

Gunner

"Confiscating wealth from those who have earned it, inherited it,
or got lucky is never going to help 'the poor.' Poverty isn't
caused by some people having more money than others, just as obesity
isn't caused by McDonald's serving super-sized orders of French fries
Poverty, like obesity, is caused by the life choices that dictate
results." - John Tucci,