Posted to rec.woodworking

Default O/T; World's Largest Solar

On Sun, 31 Oct 2010 09:42:10 -0700 (PDT), Robatoy
wrote:

On Oct 30, 12:56*am, Larry Jaques
wrote:
On Fri, 29 Oct 2010 16:48:35 -0700 (PDT), Robatoy

wrote:
On Oct 29, 7:42*pm, "Lew Hodgett" wrote:
"Robatoy" wrote:

She's got rack that makes any good, red-blooded conservative drool.
----------------------
Until she opens her mouth.

Egggggzactly.

She's been coalescing the Republicans like no other speaker so far,

I just happen to think that the USA is too prominent on this planet
for a Palin-like creature to use as an experiment.

I agree, surprisingly enough. I like the woman but don't want her as a
politician. She's doing fine where she is now.

To run a corporation the size of the US government, you need someone
with genuine abilities, not Palin, not Obama, not W, not Gore, but
somebody with a military background who knows how things work, and
doesn't take any bull**** from any weak-assed politicians, has big
enough balls to have the rest of the planet take notice, and is not
afraid to prosecute corruption and hang all the lobbyists.

Amen!

And some prison reform:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EMvLOiz_wT4

I absolutely love it! But the one rectangular state ought to cover
'em all.

--
Small opportunities are often the beginning of great enterprises.
-- Demosthenes