Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Gage block set question...

Ignoramus29388 wrote:

On 2010-10-31, Gunner Asch ? wrote:
? On Sun, 31 Oct 2010 09:05:49 -0500, Ignoramus29388
? wrote:
?
??On 2010-10-31, Wes ? wrote:
??? Ignoramus9310 ? wrote:
???
????My son's 9 year old friend, schoolmate and neighbor was banned from
????Wikipedia for life today, also.
???
??? Why?
??
??For vandalism, he was modifying an article about Lego. He did it a few
??times and was banned. I laughed so hard yesterday.
??
??i
?
? Was he posting incorrect information? Is so..and he was committing
? actual vandalism..he should be banned.
?
? If he was posting actual provable data...you should start a campaign.

No, he really was vandalizing. I just find it funny that a 9 year old
was banned for life from Wikipedia. He can, of course, open another account.

If they don't ban you by blocking your IP address.

enough left over to pay them.