Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ignoramus29388 Ignoramus29388 is offline

Default Gage block set question...

On 2010-10-31, Gunner Asch wrote:
On Sun, 31 Oct 2010 09:05:49 -0500, Ignoramus29388

On 2010-10-31, Wes wrote:
Ignoramus9310 wrote:

My son's 9 year old friend, schoolmate and neighbor was banned from
Wikipedia for life today, also.

Why?

For vandalism, he was modifying an article about Lego. He did it a few
times and was banned. I laughed so hard yesterday.

Was he posting incorrect information? Is so..and he was committing
actual vandalism..he should be banned.

If he was posting actual provable data...you should start a campaign.

No, he really was vandalizing. I just find it funny that a 9 year old
was banned for life from Wikipedia. He can, of course, open another account.