Posted to rec.woodworking

Default 2 Bench Shop Model

On Sat, 30 Oct 2010 21:44:42 -0400, Bill wrote:

Larry Jaques wrote:
On Sat, 30 Oct 2010 20:56:58 -0400, wrote:

Yeah, I got a 250' box of 12-2 for ten bucks (on sale from $20) when I
moved up here. Most of it's gone after running attic lights (miniscule
attic area) and 240v for my shop tools.

While I was reading reviews a few minutes ago, I read where someone
installed lights above where their garage door sits atop (that one might
do this had not occurred to me). That just goes to show that you don't
have to do everything on the first pass. Lots of good ideas are offered
around here. BTW, you got a VGD on your romex.

Yeah, I got it on sale and before the extraordinary rise in copper
wire prices. I think they're $60 now.

Evidently, yours even came with box! ; )

Yeah, a box with a hole in the center where you could snake out curly
wire. If you didn't rotate it while pulling, you ended up with a kink
every 6' or so. DAMHIKT

--
Small opportunities are often the beginning of great enterprises.
-- Demosthenes