Silvan

Default What can you with a lathe?

Juergen Hannappel wrote:

bf of maple in sizes ranging from 1" to 6" in diameter. More of the
latter, of course. Not sure what I'll do with the really small stuff.

What a most unusual tree! Most trees that *I* know have more thin than
thick branches...

Funny you should catch that. I said something different originally, then
discovered that I had accidentally deleted a big block of text when I read
through the post prior to sending it. I hastily rewrote that bit to fill
in the blank, and obviously got it wrong.

Very few 6" branches. Of course.

--
Michael McIntyre ---- Silvan
http://www.geocities.com/Paris/Rue/5407/