Posted to rec.woodworking

Default O/T; World's Largest Solar

On Fri, 29 Oct 2010 16:48:35 -0700 (PDT), Robatoy
wrote:

On Oct 29, 7:42*pm, "Lew Hodgett" wrote:
"Robatoy" wrote:

She's got rack that makes any good, red-blooded conservative drool.
----------------------
Until she opens her mouth.

Egggggzactly.

She's been coalescing the Republicans like no other speaker so far,
and I sincerely hope it has made a huge difference which will show at
the polls on Tuesday, Nov 2, 2010.

If not, look for some sort of bloodbath to begin shortly. So many
people are on short fuses, I'm surprised it hasn't happened yet.

--
Ask not what the world needs. Ask what makes you come
alive... then go do it. Because what the world needs